Our activities are geared towards various targets, and for each one we want to guarantee engaged participation. The goal of Cities Art Projects | CAP is to develop in individuals a process of personal empowerment and re-appropriation of their role in society. The impact we aim to have on the stakeholders involved, in the mid- to long-term, is to encourage independent in-depth research and the activation of further processes of socio-cultural re-launching based on the stimuli provided.
We carry out activities that include:
• Workshops and laboratories designed in particular for schools and families, with the aim of generating opportunities for sharing between adults and children.
• Conferences, meetings and seminars that will give a voice to professionals in the sector, aimed at developing public awareness and knowledge.
• Encounters and debates that engage the general public and create opportunities for sharing and integration of various groups.
• Exhibitions, shows and expositions in which artists are the protagonists, to support and lend value to contemporary artistic production.
• Tours and walks dedicated to the exploration of urban areas, led by architects with expert knowledge of the urban landscape.
We have decided to work within the city of Rome, but not only, with a specific focus on peripheral, marginal zones, to develop social and cultural aggregation in places that often lack public support for everyday activities.